Discover offers a wide selection of rewards credit cards, which enable you to rack up points simply for spending money and receiving cash back. Their cards do not charge a yearly fee, nor do they incur foreign transaction charges for purchases made outside of the U.S. All you need to do is make sure you meet the requirements for the particular card that you want to apply for. This way you avoid the extra fees which apply if you do not meet their minimum requirements. Every card offers different incentives and rewards packages, so you should compare the ones that Discover has to offer before deciding which one to choose. Here are some points to consider when looking at their card options:
– Cash Back Rebate: A cash rebate is what Discover calls their “power rebate”. Every time you make a purchase, a certain percentage of the cost will be applied as a rebate. This means that every dollar you charge to your account you will earn a small rebate. When you use your card for a particular purchase, you will have the option of receiving cash back once you meet the requirements. Discover offers several different cash back credit cards which you can choose from which include: Discover Gold, Discover Travel, or Discover Plus.
– Rebate Credit Bonus: For those of you who like to save cash, the discover card rewards program might interest you. If you shop online at least once a month, you qualify for a rebate on all or some of your purchases. You can also earn a cashback bonus when you are able to earn rewards when using your card to make purchases at certain locations including gas stations, grocery stores, drugstores, and restaurants. The cash rebates vary by company, so check with Discover to find out which programs they are offering in your country.
– Foreign Transaction Fees Earn Cash Back Rewards: The money you save when you pay foreign transaction fees on your purchases can add up to large savings over time. When you use your card overseas, Discover offers you the option to get cash back on your purchases from the participating retailers or banks you make a purchase through. The money you earn from these transactions can be used as additional spending money. You cannot use the cash back to pay off your balance anytime you like so be sure to use it as a spending allowance only. As you earn and save more money from your Discover card rewards program, you will notice that the cost of your foreign transactions fees will eventually be eliminated, which allows you to save even more money each month.
– No Annual Fee Or Balance Transfer Fees: Most travel and airline companies offer customers no annual fee or balance transfer fees. These benefits are usually only offered to new customers as incentives to bring them to their business and convince them to sign up for their services. The Discover credit cards offer no annual fee and balance transfer fees. You can use your rewards to help pay for the cost of owning your new card. When you use your card abroad, you will make purchases at participating retailers and banks. You will not incur any additional charges when using your card overseas.
– First Year Free Scratches Rebate: If you do not spend any money while you are a cardholder, you will receive a first year free rebate. Every cardholder is entitled to one free scratch through the first 12 months they are a cardholder. To qualify, you must open and use a new account. After the first year, you can continue to receive rebates every twelve months until you repay your balance or choose to discontinue your membership. If you want to maximize your rewards, continue to use your card until all the points of your rebate have been applied.
The Discover Card Rewards Calendar is one of the easiest ways for you to save. All you have to do is buy a gift for your loved one and then add the card to their name. This means that when they shop at a particular retailer, you can both be saving money. Each time ...
Discover it Credit Cards is a cashback bonus program that allows you to get paid for every purchase you make. The Discover card offers two different types of rewards… cash and points. This card is ideal for those who travel a lot or even those who just like to shop. So, if you're looking ...